Solar Lawn Truck
Two Week Test Drive
Watch the video to learn all about your two week test drive!
Vehicles whose GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) does not require a Commercial Driver’s License.
Operators MUST have:
1) State issued driver’s license
2) DOT Health Card
3) Proof of commercial vehicle and liability insurance
Terms and Conditions for the Solar Lawn Truck Two Week Test Drive
- This is a 2-week, temporary rental agreement.
- The 2-week fee is $2000.00.
- The deposit amount is $500.00.
- The deposit is refundable based on the condition of the vehicle upon return.
- The mileage restrictions are 1500 miles per 2-week test drive period.
- There is a $0.50 per mile overage fee.
- Super Lawn Truck, Inc. must be listed on your insurance policy as an additional insured and a proof of insurance certificate ACCORD FORM must be active prior to delivery of the truck.
- The lessor may purchase this vehicle at the end of the rental term for the amount of $80,819.00 plus sales tax and applicable fees. (Please Note: Handheld battery equipment and mowers are NOT included in this purchase price! Click here to visit the SLT-Greenworks Tools Catalog for more information). We will apply a $1000 credit to the vehicle price if purchase is made at the end of your test drive.
- The vehicle must be returned to our location during normal business hours, M-F 8 am to 5 pm EDT, excluding national holidays.
- Only listed drivers may operate this vehicle during the rental period.
- No modifications to this vehicle are allowed during the rental period.
- The renter must maintain liability insurance as the operator for the duration of the rental agreement.
- Renter is responsible for any damages incurred while operating the vehicle.
- The renter will be required to provide a copy of a police report if the vehicle is damaged in an accident.
- If the vehicle requires repairs due to any mechanical failure, the renter will notify the rental company so the repairs can be completed.
- Renter understands that gas powered trucks require 87 octane fuel only and must be returned with a full tank of fuel or you will be charged for fuel at $4/gal.
- Renter will be responsible for tires. If tires are damaged, renter will need to repair and or replace at their expense.
- The renter will verify receipt of all tools provided via inventory checklist and pre-rental walk around.
- Applicants MUST download, complete and sign the print version of this agreement.
Solar Lawn Truck Description
2018 ISUZU FE404, GAS POWER, SINGLE CAB, 16’ ECO BODY, HYDRA RAMP SYSTEM ™, ROLL-UP SIDE DOOR, BACK UP CAMERA, HAND AND POWERTOOL STORAGE SYSTEM INTERIOR, DOUBLE SHELF, 2.5 C.Y DEBRIS DUMPER WITH TARP, GENERATION 2 SOLAR STATION, GREENWORKS TOOL PACKAGE (See details below. Please Note: Handheld battery equipment and mowers are NOT included in this purchase price! Click here to visit the SLT-Greenworks Tools Catalog for more information).
Super Mobile Charging Station
- 10 each 100 Watt Flex Solar Panels
- Solar Controller
- 100 Amp Converter / 12 V Battery Charger
- 6 each 224 Amp Hour AGM Solar Batteries 6 Volt
- 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Remote Control
- Installation Kits (includes all connectors, wiring, hardware and labor)
Battery Powered Tool Package
- 48” Stand-on Mower
- 60” Ride On ZTR Mower
- 1-Push Mower
- 3-String Trimmers
- 2-Back Pack Blowers
- 1-Pole Hedge Trimmer
- 1-Hand Blower
- 1 Hedge Trimmer
- 1-9 Amp Hour Back Pack Battery
- Stick Edger
- 5-2.5 Amp Hour Batteries
- 7-GreenWorks Pro 80V 4AH Batteries
Hand Tool Package
- 1 – 5 Gallon Water Cooler (Orange) -1
- 1 – Backpack Sprayer
- 1 – Push Broom
- 1 – Leaf Rake
- 1 – Garden Rake
- 2 – Shovels (one round point + one square point)
- 1 – 6 ft. Step Ladder
- 1 – Loping Shear
- 1 – Scissor Shear
- 1 – 5 lb. Spool of String Trimmer Cord